New Mexico's 1st Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
June 3, 2014
Michelle Lujan Grisham
Heading into the election the incumbent is Michelle Lujan Grisham (D), who was first elected in 2012.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.General election candidates
June 3, 2014, primary results
Withdrew from race
|U.S. House, New Mexico District 1 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Michelle Lujan Grisham||59.1%||162,924|
|Source: New Mexico Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|United States House, New Mexico General Election, 2010|
|Democratic||Martin Heinrich Incumbent||51.8%||112,010|
|Republican||Jonathan L. Barela||48.2%||104,215|
- United States House of Representatives elections in New Mexico, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- New Mexico Redistricting Map "Map" accessed August 29, 2012
- Associated Press, "New Mexico Summary Vote Results," June 3, 2014
- News from the Associated Press, "New Mexico - Summary Vote Results," accessed May 29, 2014
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"