For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
New Mexico Public Regulation Commission
An investigation in August 2011 found a series of questionable charges made to Commissioner Jerome Block's state-issued gas card, totaling over $8,000 during the first six months of the year. On the heels of that revelation came charges alleging Block drove a car off of a sales lot to take it to a mechanic and never returned it. He was also found to be driving on a suspended license.
On August 12 the commission removed Block from his position as vice-chair. They, along with many other state officials, have called on Block to resign. If he does not, State Speaker of the House Ben Lujan, Sr. said he would form a committee to discuss Block's possible impeachment. Block and his father also have pending criminal charges against them for alleged misuse of public campaign money in 2008.
1120 Paseo De Peralta
P.O. Box 1269
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504
Phone: (505) 827-4531
- Public Services Commissioner
- Chairman Patrick H. Lyons
- Vice-chair Theresa Becenti-Aguilar
- Commissioners include Jason A. Marks, Jerome D. Block and Ben L. Hall
- The Council of State Governments,"The Book of States 2010 Table 4.11," retrieved June 22, 2011
- KOB, "Commissioner's gas card account used to rip off state," August 5, 2011
- KOB, "PRC commissioner suspected of stealing car," August 8, 2011
- KRQE, "PRC strips title from vice-chair Block," August 12, 2011