Difference between revisions of "New Mexico Gubernatorial election, 2014"
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
Revision as of 22:04, 4 February 2014
June 3, 2014
November 4, 2014
Gov. Susana Martinez
Lt. Gov. John Sanchez
Governor/Lieutenant Governor • Secretary of State • Attorney General
Treasurer, Auditor, Public Services Commissioner, Education Commissioner
Note: The following list of candidates is not official and will continue to be updated until the 2014 candidate filing deadline. Candidates will be added as we come across them prior to the deadline. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
- Governor of New Mexico
- New Mexico state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Santa Fe New Mexican, "Attorney general Gary King to try again for governor job," July 10, 2012
- Roundhouse Roundup, "Democratic Lt. Gov. Candidate to Announce," November 27, 2013
- Albuquerque Journal, "Sen. Tim Keller to run for state auditor, pass on 2014 gov’s race," May 30, 2013
- Deming Headlight, "Silver City Sen. Morales ponders run for Gov.," April 21, 2013
State of New Mexico
Santa Fe (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy, Minerals and Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Solutions | Chairman of Public Regulation Commission |