New York's 19th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
June 24, 2014
Heading into the election the incumbent is Chris Gibson (R), who was first elected in 2010.
New York's 19th Congressional District is located in the eastern portion of the state and includes Sullivan, Ulster, Delaware, Otsego, Schoharie, Greene and Columbia counties and parts of Montgomery, Rensselaer and Dutchess counties.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.General election candidates
June 24, 2014, primary results
|U.S. House, New York District 19 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Chris Gibson Incumbent||49%||149,736|
|Source: New York State Board of Elections "U.S. House of Representatives Results"|
|U.S. House, New York Congressional District 19 General Election, 2010|
- United States House of Representatives elections in New York, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- New York Redistricting Map "Map" accessed September 25, 2012
- New York Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," accessed April 14, 2014
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"