New York 2009 ballot measures
Revision as of 11:40, 3 July 2012 by JWilliams
Tuesday, November 3, 2009 ballot in New York, where they were both approved.
- Both measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Both were approved.
- Topics covered included: the environment and the administration of government.
On the ballot
- See also: 2009 ballot measures
|Proposal 1||Environment||Retroactively approve power line along State Route 56 on six acres of forest preserve lands|
|Proposal 2||Admin of gov't||Allow prisoners to perform volunteer work for nonprofit organizations|
- 2009 ballot measures
- List of New York ballot measures
- New York State Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state