Difference between revisions of "New York attorney general election, 2014"
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
Revision as of 13:15, 13 August 2014
September 9, 2014
November 4, 2014
Governor • Lieutenant Governor • Attorney General
Eric Schneiderman - Incumbent (also ran on the Working Families Party, Independence Party and Women's Equality Party lines) 
John Cahill (also ran on the Conservative Party, Life and Justice Party and "Stop Common Core" lines)
Carl Person (nominated at party convention) - attorney
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "New + York + attorney + general + elections"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York Attorney General
- New York state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013, through January 3, 2014, researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- New York State Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," July 10, 2014
- New York Daily News, "John Cahill takes major step toward NY attorney general run by creating campaign committee," APril 26, 2014
- The Libertarian Perty of Suffolk County, NY, "Michael McDermott to Lead Libertarian Team in Drive for Governor’s Race," April 27, 2014
- SILive, "Donovan: No rematch with Schneiderman in 2014 attorney general's race," November 8, 2013
- Times Union, "Garcia hits the rubber chicken dinner circuit," July 23, 2013
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |