Difference between revisions of "New York attorney general election, 2014"
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
Revision as of 12:15, 13 August 2014
September 9, 2014
November 4, 2014
Governor • Lieutenant Governor • Attorney General
Eric Schneiderman - Incumbent (also ran on the Working Families Party, Independence Party and Women's Equality Party lines) 
John Cahill (also ran on the Conservative Party, Life and Justice Party and "Stop Common Core" lines)
Carl Person (nominated at party convention) - attorney
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "New + York + attorney + general + elections"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York Attorney General
- New York state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- New York State Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," July 10, 2014
- New York Daily News, "John Cahill takes major step toward NY attorney general run by creating campaign committee," APril 26, 2014
- The Libertarian Perty of Suffolk County, NY, "Michael McDermott to Lead Libertarian Team in Drive for Governor’s Race," April 27, 2014
- SILive, "Donovan: No rematch with Schneiderman in 2014 attorney general's race," November 8, 2013
- Times Union, "Garcia hits the rubber chicken dinner circuit," July 23, 2013
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |