|Wisconsin State Assembly District 73|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Milroy served in the United States Naval Reserve from 1994-2000 and United States Navy from 1992-1994. He has also worked as a fisheries biologist.
Milroy is a member of the American Fisheries Society, Head of the Board of Directors of Lakes Fair, and member of the Board of Directors for the Saint Louis River Watershed Total Maximum Daily Load Partnership.
On his campaign site Milroy states that his top priority is creating a healthy economy. He writes, "I believe that together we can restore our economy and create good paying jobs. By investing in quality education and easing the burden on working families by providing access to affordable health care, Wisconsin will have a competitive advantage in attracting the innovative and creative individuals and companies that will transform our economy."
- Natural Resources Committee
- Veterans and Military Affairs Committee
- Fish and Wildlife Committee (Vice Chair)
- Forestry Committee
Legislation sponsored in 2009 includes:
- AB-4 Catch and release bass and muskellunge fishing seasons: provisions repealed
- AB-247 High school diploma awarded to veterans expanded to include person 55 years or older with service-connected disability
- AB-269 Bodily harm to a law enforcement officer while resisting, obstructing, fleeing or attempting to flee from made a felony
For a full listing of sponsored legislation and details see the House site.
The top 5 donors to Milroy's 2008 campaign:
|Assembly Democratic Campaign Cmte||$847|
|WI State Council of Carpenters||$500|
|WI Education Assoc Council||$500|
|WI Laborers District Council||$500|
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 75||$500|
- Representative Milroy's campaign
- Wisconsin Assembly - Representative Nick Milroy
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Wisconsin Democracy Campaign profile
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 73
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |