Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 22|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Jessie Read was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Janel Brandtjen defeated Nick Oliver and Blair Rogacki in the Republican primary. Read will face Brandtjen in the general election.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 22 Republican Primary, 2014|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Oliver ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 22. He ran against incumbent Don Pridemore (R) in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012. Incumbent Sandy Pasch (D) is running in District 10. Chad Bucholtz is running unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 22 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Don Pridemore Incumbent||83.2%||8,290|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Nick + Oliver + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Senate
- Wisconsin State Senate elections, 2014
- Milwaukee Wisconsin Journal Sentinel, "Wisconsin 2014 fall primary election results," accessed August 12, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Partisan Primary," accessed June 4, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates Registered by Office," accessed June 7, 2012
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |