Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives District 75|
|Place of birth||Chios, Greece|
|Profession||Owner, S&K Asphalt|
Nick Skeriotis was a 2012 Republican candidate for District 75 of the Ohio House of Representatives. Skeriotis was a candidate for District 43 in the Ohio State House in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections.
Skeriotis ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 75. Skeriotis was unopposed in the March 6 Republican primary election and was defeated by District 69 incumbent Kathleen Clyde (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 75, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Kathleen Clyde Incumbent||61%||30,637|
Skeriotis and his wife Gina have two daughters.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Nick + Skeriotis + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State, Official Ohio House of Representatives elections results
- Ohio Secretary of State, Results for the May 4, 2010 Democratic primary in Ohio
- 2010 Ohio State Legislative
- Nickforohio.com, "About," Accessed September 28, 2012
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |