Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 60|
|2011 - Present|
|January 7, 2013|
|Years in position||3|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||Seton Hall University|
|Profession||Public Affairs Manager|
Malliotakis has worked as a liaison for other New York politicians, including former Senator John Marchi and Governor George Pataki. As a public affairs manager, she has worked with both elected officials and community organizations to coordinate policy goals. She earned her B.A. from Seton Hall University and her M.B.A. from Wagner College. She lives with her family in New York's 60th District.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Malliotakis has been appointed to the following committees:
- Aging Committee, New York State Assembly
- Banks Committee, New York State Assembly
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York State Assembly
- Governmental Employees Committee, New York State Assembly
- Transportation Committee, New York State Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Maliotakis was uncontested in the September 14 Republican primary. Malliotakis defeated incumbent Janele Hyer-Spencer (D) and Marietta A. Canning (Right to Life Party) in the general election on November 2.
|New York State Assembly, District 60 2010|
|Nicole Malliotakis (R)||13,944|
|Janele Hyer-Spencer (D)||11,435|
|Marietta A. Canning (RTL)||197|
In 2010, Malliotakis raised a total of $122,423 in campaign contributions.
Her four largest campaign contributors in 2010 were:
|Gaeta Interior Demolition Inc||$3,800|
- House website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
|New York Assembly - District 60
| Succeeded by|