|Illinois House of Representatives District 93|
|December 9, 2010-Present|
|January 14, 2015|
|Years in position||5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||December 9, 2010|
|Date of birth||September 21, 1952|
|Place of birth||Berwyn, IL|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Hammond served on the following committees:
|Illinois Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Accountability & Administrative Review|
|• Appropriations-Higher Education|
|• Consumer Protection|
|• Higher Education|
|• Human Services|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Hammond served on the following committees:
|Illinois Committee Assignments, 2011|
Hammond supported a law to allow concealed carry of firearms in the state of Illinois when it came before the House in May of 2011.
Hammond won election in the 2012 election for Illinois House of Representatives District 93. Hammond was unopposed in the March 20 Republican primary and was unopposed in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 93, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Norine Hammond Incumbent||100%||33,037|
Comprehensive donor information for Hammond is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Hammond raised a total of $137,574 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 23, 2013.
|Norine Hammond's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Illinois State House, District 93||$137,574|
|Grand Total Raised||$137,574|
2012Hammond won re-election to the Illinois House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Hammond raised a total of $137,574.
|Illinois House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Norine Hammond's campaign in 2012|
|Mcdonough County Republican Central Cmte||$10,000|
|Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois||$2,500|
|Illinois State Medical Society||$2,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$137,574|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Illinois Opportunity Project
The Illinois Opportunity Project, "an independent research and public policy enterprise that promotes legislative solutions in advance of free markets and free minds," annually releases its Legislative Vote Card, grading all members in both chambers of the Illinois General Assembly on the basis of their support of "pro-growth economic policies that increase personal freedom and reign in expansive government."
Hammond received a score of 62.50 out of 100 in 2012 for a grade of C- according to the IOP’s grading scale. Her score was tied for the 34th highest among all 120 members of the Illinois House of Representatives included in the Vote Card.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Norine + Hammond + Illinois + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Illinois House of Representatives - Norine Hammond
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Peoria Journal Star, "Myers' aide picked to fill 94th District seat," December 10, 2010
- "Gov’s threatened veto of concealed carry may not matter," Illinois Statehouse News, May 3, 2011
- Illinois State Board of Elections "Candidate List," December 5, 2011
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results"
- Illinois State Board of Elections, “Official Vote - November 6, 2012 General Election,” accessed January 18, 2013
- followthemoney.org, "Hammond, Norine K," accessed July 23, 2013
- Illinois Opportunity Project, "The Project," accessed February 21, 2013
- Illinois Opportunity Project, Legislative Vote Card home page, accessed February 21, 2013
Jil Tracy (R)
|Illinois House District 93
| Succeeded by|
Richard P. Myers (R)
|Illinois House District 94
| Succeeded by|
Jil Tracy (R)
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |