Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 21|
Albert currently serves as the first assistant Union County counsel. He previously served one term on the Cranford Township Committee and was mayor in 1995.
Albert ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 21. Albert is bracketed with Jill Anne Lazare. He was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. He is challenged by Jon Bramnick (R) and Nancy Munoz (R) in the general election which takes place on November 5, 2013.
Albert was a candidate for District 21 of the New Jersey General Assembly. He was defeated in the November 8 general election. Albert and Bruce Bergen ran unopposed in the June 7 primary. Incumbents Nancy Munoz and Jon Bramnick ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Darren Young was also running as an Independent in the November 8 general election.
Albert was endorsed by:
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Norman + Albert + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- NJSpotlight, "Candidates: Legislative District 21," November 1, 2011
- NJSpotlight, "Legislative District 21," October 7, 2011
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- Patch.com, "Bergen Runs for Assembly," April 13, 2011
- Morris County Unofficial Primary Results, June 4, 2013
- Somerset County Unofficial Primary Results, June 4, 2013
- Union County Unofficial Primary Results, June 4, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List
- Star Ledger 2009 Election Results, November 4, 2009
- Politicker NJ, 2011 AFL-CIO endorsed candidates, accessed Aug. 5, 2011