Norman Public Schools, Oklahoma
|Expenditures by Category|
|School Year||Staff Expenses||Student Services||Operational Expenses||Debt Service||Other||Budget Total|
|Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget|
- Main article: Evaluation of Oklahoma school district websites
This website was most recently evaluated on 12 Sept 2012.
|Transparency grading process|
- Tax revenue is available in budget 
- Budget is posted and archived for three years 
- Elected Officials
- Board Members are posted with names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses 
- Administrative Officials
- Administrative Officials are posted with names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses 
- Public records
- Tax rates are not available
- Agendas are not archived for three years
- Minutes are not posted
- Future meeting dates are not posted.
- Approved contracts over $10,000 are not posted
- Teacher contracts or pay scales are not posted
- Current year's audits are not available
- Audits are not archived for three years.
- Public Records
- The Policies and Regulations Manual specified the board clerk as the records keeper of the school district but neither the document nor the website specify who the clerk is.
- Academic performance
- Information on assessment performance is not available.
- Background Checks
- Information on required background checks is not available.
- Norman Public Schools, "Fiscal Year 2012-13," accessed November 25, 2013
- Norman Public Schools, "Fiscal Year 2013-14," accessed November 25, 2013
- 2012-13 Norman, OK School Budget (PDF)
- Norman Schools, OK -- Meetings
- Norman Schools, OK -- Board of Education
- Norman Schools, OK -- Superintendent and Cabinet
- Norman Public Schools, OK -- NPS Purchasing - Bids
- Norman Public Schools, OK -- NPS Personnel
- Policies and Regulations (PDF), Page 42
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |