North Carolina 2000 ballot measures
- The measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment and related to bond Issues.
- The measure was approved.
On the ballot
|Measure||Bond Issues||Renovating laboratories, classrooms, academic buildings, and worker training facilities.|
- 2000 ballot measures
- List of North Carolina ballot measures
- North Carolina Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |