North Dakota 1992 ballot measures
- Four of the measure were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred state statutes.
- Four of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- Four of the measures were approved and six were defeated.
On the ballot
|Measure 1||Bond Issues||Allows issuance of bonds to pay for veterans' compensation from Persian Gulf|
|LRSS||Measure 2||Sunday||Allows businesses to be open after noon on Sunday|
|LRSS||Measure 3||Labor||Allows school boards and teachers' representatives to request final offer resolution|
|Measure 1||Legislatures||Makes August 1 effective date for all legislation, except appropriation and tax measures|
|Measure 2||Resources||Allows exchanges of land and mineral rights between Board of University and School Lands and private owners|
|Measure 3||Gov't Finances||Creates a bicentennial trust fund|
|CISS||Measure 4||Water||Imposes a one-half of one percent sales and use tax for water development|
|CISS||Measure 5||Term Limits||Creates term limits for congressional seats|
|CISS||Measure 6||Law Enforcement||Prohibits the stopping and searching of vehicles and occupants at random|
|CISS||Measure 7||Environment||Establishes an environmental protection and recycling fund|
- 1992 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- List of North Dakota ballot initiatives
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- North Dakota 1993 Session Laws
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |