North Dakota 1994 ballot measures
- Two measures appeared on the primary ballot, while four were voted on during the general election.
- Four were legislatively-referred, while two were initiated constitutional amendments.
- Five were approved and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Measure 1||Gov't Finances||Provides that funds may be expended from the permanent coal trust fund for clean coal demonstration projects|
|LRSS||Measure 2||Transportation||Makes mandatory the use of safety belts|
|Measure 1||Gov't Finances||Requires equal portions of oil extraction tax revenues to be deposited in common schools trust fund and foundation aid stabilization fund|
|Measure 2||Education||Provides for gubernatorial appointment of a student member to the State Board of Higher Education|
|CISS||Measure 3||Gov't Acc||Provides that cities vote every four years whether to publish the minutes of their meetings|
|CISS||Measure 4||Transportation||Repeal of North Dakota's mandatory seat belt law|
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in North Dakota
- Laws governing the initiative process in North Dakota
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- North Dakota 1994 citizen initiatives
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |