Difference between revisions of "North Dakota 2000 ballot measures"
(→2000 Election Results)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
[[|]] in the [[North Dakota]].
Revision as of 14:49, 30 December 2009
- Through 1998, a total of 166 citizen-initiated ballot propositions had appeared on North Dakota's ballot since the beginning of the process in 1918. Of those, 75 passed and 91 failed.
- With no initiatives on the 2000 ballot, the historical total of North Dakota's citizen initiatives remains at 166.
2000 Election Results
|Constitutional Measure 1 (Primary)||Education||State Board of Higher Education.|
|Constitutional Measure 1 (General)||Admin. of gov't||Executive Branch Officers Act.|
|Constitutional Measure 2||Admin. of gov't||Elimination of State Treasurer Act.|
|Constitutional Measure 3||Admin. of gov't||Elimination of State Treasurer Act.|
|Constitutional Measure 4||Elections||Filling Legislative Vacancies Act.|
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in North Dakota
- Laws governing the initiative process in North Dakota
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- 2000 ballot measures
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |