Northwest Arctic Borough, Alaska
Revision as of 08:54, 10 January 2014 by Gpallay
The borough is one of eight first-class boroughs in the state.
- Main article: Evaluation of Alaska borough websites
- The Assembly meeting actions are posted, but there are no agendas or minutes
- The Assembly members are listed, but no contact info is provided.
- Email addresses and phone number extensions for the Administrators are provided.
- Building/zoning permits and instructions are available online.
- There is no budget, audit, or tax information on the website.
- Contracts and lobbying affiliations are not listed.
- No information is provided on how to request public records using the Alaska Public Records Act.
This information is based on a report by the Alaska Office of the Assessor's 2008 report.
|Borough||Class||Property tax||Sales tax||Raw fish tax||Liquor tax||Bed tax||Tobacco tax||Other special taxes|
|Northwest Arctic Borough||Home rule||-||-||-||-||-|
- Northwest Arctic Borough website
- Northwest Arctic Borough on E-Reference
- Northwest Arctic Borough Schools
- Northwest Arctic Borough QuickFacts
- Northwest Arctic on Epodunk