Difference between revisions of "November 5, 2013 ballot measures in Arizona"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 12:52, 31 October 2013
The 2013 local measure to watch in Arizona was the initiative in Tucson seeking to change the pension system for new public employees from a defined benefit plan to a 401(k) style defined contribution plan. This measure, however, was removed from the ballot due to a lawsuit based on circulator qualifications and petitioner regulation technicalities.
The other measures on the ballot in Arizona mainly consist of city and school district bond issues and capital overrides.
- See also: Maricopa County, Arizona ballot measures
- Question 1: City of Mesa Public Safety Bonds
- Question 2: City of Mesa Street and Highway Bonds
- Question 1: Dysart School District bond Issue
- Question 1: Washington Elementary School District No. 6 Capital Outlay Override
- Question 1: Gilbert Unified School District No. 41 Budget Increase Override
- Question 1: City of Scottsdale Parks, Libraries and Community Facilities Bond Issue
- Question 2: City of Scottsdale Public Safety Bond Issue
- Question 3: City of Scottsdale Flood Control Bond Issue
- Question 4: City of Scottsdale Transportation, Streets and Trails Bond Issue
- Question 5: City of Scottsdale Water Utility Distribution Franchise Authorization
- Question 1: Higley Unified School District Bond Issue
- Question 1: Fountain Hills Transportation and Street Bonds
- Fountain Hills Unified School District No. 98 Capital Override Question (November 2013)
- Fountain Hills Unified School District No. 98 Construction Bond Question (November 2013)
- See also: Pima County, Arizona ballot measures
- Proposition 401: City of Tucson Base Expenditure Limit Increase
- Proposition 402: City of Tucson "Plan Tucson" Ten Year General Plan