Oakland Park, Florida
Revision as of 11:22, 4 March 2013 by Kristinpedia
|Transparency grading process|
This website was most recently evaluated Feb. 13, 2013.
See also: Evaluation of Florida city websites
- Elected Officials
- Contact information for city board members is available. 
- Contact information for city administration is available. 
- Public Records
- Current budget is posted.
- Budgets are archived for at least three years.
- Current annual audit is posted. 
- Audits are archived for at least three years.
- Information on lobbyists lobbying the city is available. 
- A database recording every visit with lobbyist and the client for each meeting is available.
- Information on local taxes is available. 
- Bids and contract information is available. 
- Zoning and Permits
- Information on government sector lobbying association memberships and membership dues by the city is not available.
- City of Oakland Park Website
- See sample transparency legislation at the Sunshine Standard
- Florida on State Budget Solutions