Ohio's 14th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
May 6, 2014
Ohio is one of 21 states with a mixed primary system. Only affiliated voters can vote for candidates in the primary election; however, voters do not choose their affiliation until election day, when they request a party's ballot.
Heading into the election the incumbent is David Joyce (R), who was first elected in 2012.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.General election candidates
May 6, 2014, primary results
|U.S. House, Ohio District 14 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Dale Virgil Blanchard||38.7%||131,637|
|Green||Elaine R. Mastromatteo||3.8%||13,038|
|Source: Ohio Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Ohio, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State Website, "Frequently Asked Questions about General Voting and Voter Registration," accessed January 3, 2014
- Ohio Redistricting Map, "Map," accessed August 9, 2012
- Matt Lynch for 14th Ohio Congressional District, "Home," accessed April 25, 2014
- TribToday.com, "House hopefuls file their reports," October 16, 2013
- Sunshine State News "Democratic Super-PAC Targets Steve Southerland" Accessed March 8, 2013
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Ohio"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"