Ohio's 14th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
May 6, 2014
Ohio has a mostly closed primary system, in which voters must vote in the same party's primary as in the previous election, or register with the other party to switch.
Heading into the election the incumbent is David Joyce (R), who was first elected in 2012.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
|U.S. House, Ohio District 14 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Dale Virgil Blanchard||38.7%||131,637|
|Green||Elaine R. Mastromatteo||3.8%||13,038|
|Source: Ohio Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Ohio, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Ohio Redistricting Map "Map" accessed August 9, 2012
- TribToday.com, "House hopefuls file their reports," October 16, 2013
- Sunshine State News "Democratic Super-PAC Targets Steve Southerland" Accessed March 8, 2013
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Ohio"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"