Ohio 1927 ballot measures
Revision as of 08:28, 26 December 2013 by Ryan Byrne
- One measure was a veto referendum, where the legislative bill in question was defeated.
- One measure was an indirect initiated state statute, where the initiative was defeated.
On the ballot
|VR||Referendum 1||Law enforcement||Allows for compensation to justices of the peace, mayors, constables and marshals in state criminal cases|
|IndISS||Initiative 1||Healthcare||Provides for a State Board of Chiropractic Examiners|
- 1927 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- Historical Ohio Ballot Measure Election Results
- Sample Ballot (in The Sunday Vindicator, November 6, 1927)