Ohio 1949 ballot measures
- Two measures on the ballot were initiatives.
- One measure on the ballot was a legislative referral.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Judiciary||Allows each county to have more than one probate judge|
|Amendment 2||Elections||Requires that electors may vote for candidates only by separately indicating their vote for each candidate|
|IndISS||Initiative 1||Business||Permits the manufacture and sale of colored oleomargarine|
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- Ohio Secretary of State, election results, 1940-49
- A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio, compiled through 1954
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |