Ohio 1956 ballot measures
- Both measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Both measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Veterans||Pays a bonus to veterans of the Korean War||
|Issue 2||Term limits||Increases he terms of members of the Ohio State Senate to four years||
- 1956 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |