Ohio 1980 ballot measures
- One of the measures was an indirect initiated state statute.
- Five of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was approved, while five were defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Utilities||Authorizes public financing of electric generating facilities|
|Issue 2||Housing||Authorizes state and local governments to borrow money for the purpose of making low cost housing available|
|Issue 3||Bonds||Authorizes the state to issue bonds for construction of highways, roads, and streets|
|Issue 4||Local Gov't||Changes the method by which copies of county charters are delivered to voters|
|Issue 1||Taxes||Authorizes the Ohio General Assembly to classify real property for tax purposes|
|IndISS||Issue 2||Taxes||Restructures state taxes on personal income, real estate, corporations, and personal property|
- 1980 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |