Ohio 1990 ballot measures
- Two measures on the ballot were legislatively referred constitutional amendments.
- One measure on the ballot was a initiated constitutional amendment.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Housing||Allows the state to provide housing and housing assistance|
|Issue 2||Taxes||Allows surviving spouses to receive a homestead tax reduction|
|Issue 3||Gambling||Authorizes the licensing of a casino in Lorain|
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |