For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Difference between revisions of "Ohio 1992 ballot measures"
(→On the ballot)
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
* [http://www.sos.state.oh.us//elections/electResultsMain/1990-1999OfficialElectionResults/GenElect110392.aspx Ohio ]
Revision as of 17:32, 27 November 2011
- One measure on the ballot was an automatic ballot referral.
- Three measures on the ballot were initiated constitutional amendment.
- One measure on the ballot was a initiated state statute.
On the ballot
|ABR||Issue 1||ConCon||Calls a state constitutional convention|
|Issue 2||Term Limits||Places term limits on Ohio's U.S. Congressional delegation|
|Issue 3||Term Limits||Places term limits on the Ohio State Legislature|
|Issue 4||Term Limits||Places term limits on the Lt. Governor, the Secretary of State, and other constitutional officers|
|IndISS||Issue 5||Business||Requires businesses to place warning labels on toxic substances|
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |