Ohio 1992 ballot measures
Revision as of 15:12, 1 August 2013 by DamienG
- One measure on the ballot was an automatic ballot referral.
- Three measures on the ballot were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One measure on the ballot was an indirect initiated state statute.
- Three measures were approved, while two were defeated.
On the ballot
|ABR||Issue 1||ConCon||Calls a state constitutional convention|
|Issue 2||Term Limits||Places term limits on Ohio's U.S. Congressional delegation|
|Issue 3||Term Limits||Places term limits on the Ohio State Legislature|
|Issue 4||Term Limits||Places term limits on the Lt. Governor, the Secretary of State, and other constitutional officers|
|IndISS||Issue 5||Business||Requires businesses to place warning labels on toxic substances|
- 1992 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio