Ohio 1992 ballot measures
- One measure on the ballot was an automatic ballot referral.
- Three measures on the ballot were initiated constitutional amendment.
- One measure on the ballot was a initiated state statute.
On the ballot
|ABR||Constitutional Question||Ohio Constitution||Should be an Ohio constitutional convention||
|U.S. Congress Term Limits||Category:Term limits, Ohio||Limit number of terms that can be served by Ohio's U.S. Congressional delegation||
|Statewide Constitutional Officers Term Limits||Category:Term limits, Ohio||Limit number of terms that can be served by Lt. Gov, Secretary of State and others||
|State Legislative Term Limits||Category:Term limits, Ohio||Limit number of terms that can be served in Ohio State Legislature||
|CISS||Toxic Substance Warming Initiative||Business||Require businesses to place warning labels on toxic substances||
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |