Ohio 1998 ballot measures
- One measures on the ballot wa a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One measures on the ballot wa a legislatively-referred state statute.
- One measure on the ballot was an indirect initiated state statute.
- All three measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Bonds||Authorize the state to issue bonds to pay costs of facilities for public schools|
|LRSS||Issue 2||Taxes||Provides a one percent sales tax increase to go toward schools and property tax relief|
|IndISS||Issue 1||Hunting||Removes mourning doves from the definition of game birds|
- 1998 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- List of ballot measures by state
- Office Voter Guide for the May 1998 primary ballot questions
- Ohio 1998 November ballot measure and election result
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |