Ohio 2009 ballot measures
Revision as of 15:03, 1 August 2013 by DamienG
Tuesday, November 3, 2009 ballot in Ohio. According to the Ohio Secretary of State's website, all three measures were approved.
- Two of the measures on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures on the ballot was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- All three measures were approved.
On the ballot
- See also: 2009 ballot measures
|Issue 1||Veterans||Authorizes $200 million to provide bonuses for veterans of Persian Gulf, Afghanistan and Iraq|
|Issue 2||Animals||Establishes board to set livestock care standards|
|Issue 3||Gambling||Allows casinos in Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus and Toledo|
- 2009 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Endorsements of Ohio ballot measures, 2009
- Polls, 2009 ballot measures
- November 3, 2009 local ballot measures in Ohio
- List of ballot measures by state