For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ohio 2009 ballot measures
Revision as of 12:21, 4 November 2009 by Alejandortiz
Tuesday, November 3, 2009 ballot in Ohio. According to the Ohio Secretary of State's website, all three measures were approved.
- Ohio has had 32 statewide questions on the general election ballot since 1989. This includes 2009.
- 15 of those measures were approved.
- See also: 2009 ballot measures
|Issue 1||Veterans||Authorizes $200 million to provide bonuses for veterans of Persian Gulf, Afghanistan and Iraq|
|Issue 2||Animals||Establishes board to set livestock care standards|
|Issue 3||Gambling||Allows casinos in Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus and Toledo|
- Endorsements of Ohio ballot measures, 2009
- Polls, 2009 ballot measures
- November 3, 2009 local ballot measures in Ohio