Ohio 2009 ballot measures
- Ohio has had 32 statewide questions on the general election ballot since 1989. This includes 2009.
- 15 of those measures were approved.
- See also: 2009 ballot measures
|Issue 1||Veterans||Authorizes $200 million to provide bonuses for veterans of Persian Gulf, Afghanistan and Iraq|
|Issue 2||Animals||Establishes board to set livestock care standards|
|Issue 3||Gambling||Allows casinos in Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus and Toledo|
- Endorsements of Ohio ballot measures, 2009
- Polls, 2009 ballot measures
- November 3, 2009 local ballot measures in Ohio
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found