Ohio 2012 ballot measures
Revision as of 15:40, 18 April 2011 by Alejandortiz
- The statewide petition drive deadline for ballot initiatives seeking ballot access in 2012 is July 4, 2012.
- The state signature requirement for initiated constitutional amendments is 385,247 and 115,574 for initiated state statutes.
|CISS||Dog Auctions Initiative (2)||Animal rights||Would prohibit bringing into the state, for purposes of sale/trade, a dog acquired through auction|
Local ballot measures
- See also: Local ballot measure elections in 2012
No local measures have been identified for 2012.
- 2012 ballot measures
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Ohio signature requirements
- Campaign finance requirements for Ohio ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio