Ohio Board of Public Works Abolition, Amendment 31 (September 1912)
The Ohio Board of Public Works Abolition Amendment was a constitutional convention-referred constitutional amendment on the September 3, 1912 special election ballot in Ohio, where it was approved. The measure was an amendment to Article VIII, Section 12 of the Ohio Constitution.
|Ohio Amendment 31 (September 1912)|
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Article VIII, Section 12.
Abolishing Board of Public Works.
- 1912 ballot measures
- Ohio 1912 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Ohio Referred Issue 2, Superintendent of Public Works Act (1974)
- Proceedings and Debates of the Constitutional Convention of the State of Ohio - 1912
- Official Ballot (P.2007-2011)
- Text of Proposed Constitutional Amendments (P.2101-2111)
- Proceedings and Debates of the Constitutional Convention of the State of Ohio - 1912, P.2112-2113
- Proceedings and Debates of the Constitutional Convention of the State of Ohio - 1912, P.2007-2011
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |