Ohio Charter Form of County Government, Issue 1 (1978)
- This amendment changes procedures for adopting a charter form of county government.
|Issue 1 (1978)|
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||To modify the procedures by which the voters of a county may adopt, amend, or repeal a charter form of county government (Amends Sec. 4 of Art. X)||”|
- Ohio 1978 ballot measures
- 1978 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Ohio ballot measures and election results
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |