Ohio Civil Service, Amendment 37 (September 1912)
The Ohio Civil Service Amendment was a constitutional convention-referred constitutional amendment on the September 3, 1912 special election ballot in Ohio, where it was approved. The measure was an amendment to Article XV, Section 10 of the Ohio Constitution.
|Ohio Amendment 37 (September 1912)|
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Article XV, Section 10.
- Proceedings and Debates of the Constitutional Convention of the State of Ohio - 1912
- Official Ballot (P.2007-2011)
- Text of Proposed Constitutional Amendments (P.2101-2111)
- Proceedings and Debates of the Constitutional Convention of the State of Ohio - 1912, P.2112-2113
- Proceedings and Debates of the Constitutional Convention of the State of Ohio - 1912, P.2007-2011
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |