Ohio Clean Energy Projects Amendment (2013)
The following is information obtained from the supporting side of the measure:
- Yes for Ohio's Energy Future
Path to the ballot
In order for the measure to make the ballot, supporters must have collected 385,247 valid signatures from state registered voters by the July 4, 2011 petition drive deadline. The measure did not make the ballot, as the Ohio Secretary of State's office reported only one measure filing signatures by the deadline.
As of March 4, 2013, the measure is still listed as active on the Ohio Secretary of State website. Supporters will need to turn in 385,247 signatures to the secretary of state by July 3, 2013 to qualify for the 2013 ballot.
- 2013 ballot measures
- Ohio 2013 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
- ↑ The Daily-Record, "Group seeks signatures for The Ohio Clean Energy Initiative", March 4, 2012
- ↑ Office was contacted by Ballotpedia.
- ↑ Ohio Ballot Board, Pending ballot measures' status, March 4, 2013