For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ohio Corporation and Property Sale Regulations, Amendment 33 (September 1912)
The Ohio Corporation and Property Sale Regulations Amendment was a constitutional convention question-related amendment on the September 3, 1912 special election ballot in Ohio, where it was approved.
- The measure was an amendment to Article XIII, Section 2 of the Ohio Constitution.
|Ohio Amendment 33 (September 1912)|
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Article XIII, Section 2.
Regulation of Corporations and Sale of Personal Property.
- Proceedings and Debates of the Constitutional Convention of the State of Ohio - 1912
- Official Ballot (P.2007-2011)
- Text of Proposed Constitutional Amendments (P.2101-2111)
- Proceedings and Debates of the Constitutional Convention of the State of Ohio - 1912, P.2112-2113
- Proceedings and Debates of the Constitutional Convention of the State of Ohio - 1912, P.2007-2011
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |