Ohio Corporation and Property Sale Regulations, Amendment 33 (September 1912)
The Ohio Corporation and Property Sale Regulations Amendment was a constitutional convention question-related amendment on the September 3, 1912 special election ballot in Ohio, where it was approved.
- The measure was an amendment to Article XIII, Section 2 of the Ohio Constitution.
|Ohio Amendment 33 (September 1912)|
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Article XIII, Section 2.
Regulation of Corporations and Sale of Personal Property.
- Proceedings and Debates of the Constitutional Convention of the State of Ohio - 1912
- Official Ballot (P.2007-2011)
- Text of Proposed Constitutional Amendments (P.2101-2111)
- Proceedings and Debates of the Constitutional Convention of the State of Ohio - 1912, P.2112-2113
- Proceedings and Debates of the Constitutional Convention of the State of Ohio - 1912, P.2007-2011
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |