For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ohio Notice for Municipal Charters, Amendment 3 (1970)
- This amendment allows notices for municipal charters to be published in newspapers instead of mailed.
|Referred Issue 3 (1970)|
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||To allow newspaper in lieu of mail notice of municipal charter amendments.||”|
- Ohio 1970 ballot measures
- 1970 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |