Ohio Issue 5, Toxic Substance Warning Initiative (1992)
|Ohio Issue 5 (1992)|
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
To enact Sections 3752.01 through 3752.99 of the Revised Code.
The proposed law would:
If adopted, this law would be effective on December 2, 1992.
Shall the proposed amendment be adopted? 
- Ohio 1992 ballot measures
- 1992 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Ohio Secretary of State, "1990-1999 Official Election Results," accessed July 25, 2013
- Ohio Secretary of State, "A History of Statewide Issue Votes in Ohio," accessed July 25, 2013
- Toledo Blade, "Ballot Language for the General Election," October 20, 1992
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |