For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ohio Natural Resources Conservation, Amendment 12 (September 1912)
The Ohio Natural Resources Conservation Amendment was a constitutional convention-referred constitutional amendment on the September 3, 1912 special election ballot in Ohio, where it was approved. The measure was an amendment to Article II, Section 36 of the Ohio Constitution.
|Ohio Amendment 12 (September 1912)|
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Article II, Section 36.
Conservation of Natural Resources.
- 1912 ballot measures
- Ohio 1912 ballot measures
- List of Ohio ballot measures
- Ohio Tax Assessments of Agricultural Lands, Issue 1 (1973)
- Proceedings and Debates of the Constitutional Convention of the State of Ohio - 1912
- Official Ballot (P.2007-2011)
- Text of Proposed Constitutional Amendments (P.2101-2111)
- Proceedings and Debates of the Constitutional Convention of the State of Ohio - 1912, P.2112-2113
- Proceedings and Debates of the Constitutional Convention of the State of Ohio - 1912, P.2007-2011
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |