Ohio attorney general election, 2014
May 6, 2014
November 4, 2014
Governor • Lieutenant Governor • Secretary of State • Attorney General
Ohio is one of 21 states with a mixed primary system. Only affiliated voters can vote for candidates in the primary election; however, voters do not choose their affiliation until election day, when they request a party's ballot.
Note: The following list of candidates is not official and will continue to be updated until the 2014 candidate filing deadline. Candidates will be added as we come across them prior to the deadline. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
- Ohio Attorney General
- Ohio state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State Website, "Frequently Asked Questions about General Voting and Voter Registration," accessed January 3, 2014
- The Columbus Dispatch, "Democrat David Pepper running for attorney general," April 15, 2013
- Libertarian Party of Ohio, "Steven R. Linnabary for Ohio Attorney General," retrieved December 17, 2013
- Cincinnati.com, "Libertarians denied spots on Ohio governor's, attorney general's ballot," March 13, 2014
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |