Ohio transparency legislation
Revision as of 10:25, 7 August 2013 by Taylor Kempema
Here you will find a collection of transparency legislation in Ohio.
- House Bill 26, Ohio 2011 - This bill would make the local entertainment district application a public record.
- House Bill 47, Ohio 2011 - This bill would redact personal information in certain annual reports while including them in the public record.
- Senate Bill 58, Ohio 2011 - This bill would make all documents relating to a tax credit for the employment of convicted felons confidential.
- Senate Bill 70, Ohio 2011 - This bill would make the registry of arson offenders maintained by the bureau of criminal identification and investigation confidential.
- See also: Ohio Open Records Law
- Government Accountability in Spending Program or "GASP," requires county financial details be available online.