Difference between revisions of "Oklahoma's 1st Congressional District elections, 2012"
m (created page)
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
*[http://.com/ campaign website]
Revision as of 14:35, 8 December 2011
Candidates wishing to run must file by the signature filing deadline of April 13, 2012. The primary elections will be held on June 26, 2012.
- No candidates have declared an intent to run yet.
- John Sullivan: Incumbent
- Jim Bridenstine: Navy veteran
Impact of Redistricting
- See also Redistricting in Oklahoma
|U.S. House, Oklahoma District 1 General Election, 2010|
|Republican||John Sullivan Incumbent||76.8%||151,173|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Oklahoma, 2012
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2012
- United States Senate elections in Oklahoma, 2012