Oklahoma's 4th Congressional District elections, 2012
November 6, 2012
June 26, 2012
|Candidate Filing Deadline||Primary Election||General Election|
Primary: Oklahoma has a closed primary system, in which the selection of a party's candidates in an election is limited to registered party members.
Voter registration: Voters had to register to vote in the primary June 1. For the August 28 runoff, the voter registration deadline is August 3. For the general election, the voter registration deadline is October 12.
- See also: Oklahoma elections, 2012
Incumbent: Heading into the election the incumbent is Tom Cole, who has served since 2003.
The 4th district is located in south-central Oklahoma and includes much of Oklahoma City.
Note: Election results were added on election night as races were called. Vote totals were added after official election results had been certified. For more information about Ballotpedia's election coverage plan, click here. If you find any errors in this list, please email: Geoff Pallay.
General election candidates
June 26, 2012 primary results
|Oklahoma's 4th Congressional District Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Donna Marie Bebo||58.3%||11,935|
|Oklahoma's 4th Congressional District Republican Primary, 2012|
|Tom Cole Incumbent||87.7%||22,840|
Impact of Redistricting
- See also Redistricting in Oklahoma
- United States House of Representatives elections in Oklahoma, 2012
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board "Oklahoma Elections 2012," Accessed July 26, 2012
- Oklahoma Secretary of State "Primary Candidate List"
- Oklahoma Elections Division "Election Results" accessed June 26, 2012
- Oklahoma State Board of Elections "Election Results" accessed June 26, 2012
- Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010