Oklahoma's 5th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
June 24, 2014
Heading into the election the incumbent is James Lankford (R), who was first elected in 2010.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
|U.S. House, Oklahoma District 5 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||James Lankford Incumbent||58.7%||153,603|
|Libertarian||Robert T. Murphy||2%||5,176|
|Source: Oklahoma Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Oklahoma, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board Website, "Voter Registration in Oklahoma," accessed January 3, 2014
- Oklahoma Redistricting Map "Map" accessed August 9, 2012
- News 9, "OK Corporation Commission Chairman To Enter US House Race", accessed January 23, 2014
- Campaign website, "Home", accessed February 20, 2014
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Oklahoma"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"