Oklahoma 2012 ballot measures
- The petition drive deadline for ballot initiatives seeking ballot access in 2012 is September 7, 2012.
- The state signature requirement for initiated constitutional amendments is 155,215 and 82,781 for initiated state statutes.
On the ballot
|State Question 758||Taxes||Would prevent annual increases in property taxes.||
|State Question 759||Affirmative action||Would ban affirmative action programs in the state.||
|State Question 762||State exec||Would remove the state governor from the state parole process.||
|State Question 764||Bond issues||Creation of the Water Infrastructure Credit Enhancement Reserve Fund.||
|State Question 765||Admin. of gov't.||Create department to provide for public welfare for state residents.||
|State Question 766||Taxes||Abolish property taxes on intangible personal property.||
- See also: Potential 2012 ballot measures
The following measures have been proposed for the 2012 ballot:
Not on ballot
The following measures will not appear on the ballot:
|LRSS||Foreign Law Question||Judicial reform||Proposes to prohibit foreign laws from being enforced in state courtrooms.|
Local ballot measures
- See also: Local ballot measure elections in 2012
No local measures have been identified for 2012.
- 2012 ballot measures
- List of Oklahoma ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Legislature