Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Revision as of 10:10, 14 February 2014 by Gpallay
Incumbent Mick Cornett defeated challengers Ed Shadid, Joe Sarge Nelson and Phil Hughes in the March 4, 2014 mayoral election. Because Cornett won with over 50 percent of the vote, a runoff election was not necessary.
|Mayor of Oklahoma City, 2014|
|Mick Cornett Incumbent||64.3%||25,517|
|Joe Sarge Nelson||0.7%||284|
|Source: Oklahoma State Election Board|
- See also: Evaluation of Oklahoma city websites
|Transparency grading process|
- Elected officials
- The Mayor and city council officials contact information are posted online.
- Agendas, videos, and minutes are available for City Council Meetings.
- Current and past budgets are posted.
- Budgets are archived to 2005.
- Contact information for city administration officials is posted. 
- City of Oklahoma City’s bids and RFPs are posted.
- Financial audits are available.
- Audits are archived to 2002.
- Public records
- Local tax rates, including sales tax and hotel/ motel taxes, along with monthly collection reports are posted.
- Contracts with lobbyists and membership dues to lobbying organizations are not disclosed.
- City of Oklahoma City "Candidates for the March 2014 Election" accessed February 14, 2014
- KOCO.com "Mick Cornett wins mayoral race with nearly 66% of vote," March 5, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official election results," accessed July 4, 2014
- Elected Officials
- Agenda and Minutes
- Building permits
- Zoning Information
- Bids and RFP's
- Public Records